To process an Order from your humble Till App:
1. On the Till screen navigate to and click on the Stock Icon located at the top of your screen.
2. On the Stock page navigate to and click on the Supplier Order button located on the left side of the page. Once clicked a grey Supplier Order box will appear in the middle of the screen, click on the grey New Supplier Order Box and a detailed Supplier Order form will appear on the right side of the screen.
3. Click on Supplier and a drop down list of your Suppliers will appear, click on the relevant Supplier.
4. Enter a reference in the space provided.
5. Click on Select Items to add items to your Supplier Order.
6. Navigate to and click on Add Item located at the top right of the screen to access the product list, click on the product to select it.
7. Once the products have been chosen their quantities can be altered by clicking on the product line and choosing Change Quantity.
8. Once all your products have been added, navigate to and click on the back arrow located at the bottom left side of the screen to return to the Supplier Order form.
9. To process this Supplier Order navigate to and click on Process located at the bottom right side of the Order Box. A pop up box will appear and ask you to confirm the Supplier Order. To process, click Process.
10. Once processed a Supplier Order Report will appear on your screen. To email this report navigate to and click on the three dots located at the top right side of the screen and choose the Send File option.
Once you have released an Order, the till automatically creates a Supplier Invoice for you to process once you have received the stock