It is possible to restrict users from accessing certain parts of your humble Till, follow the steps below to restrict User Access on your humble Till
1. From the Till Screen click on the Settings Tab tab on the right hand side of the page.
2. Once you are in Settings, click on Users. A list of Users registered on the humble Till will appear, find the appropriate user and click.
3. By default, all users have access to all areas of the humble Till.
- Allow Basket : Allows User to make sales
- Allow Community : Enables the User to access Customers and Suppliers in Settings
- Allow General : Allows access to General Settings in the Settings Tab.
- Allow Move : Gives access to the Stock Tab
- Allow Products : Allows access to the Products section in Settings (Please note that if a User does not have access to Products, they will NOT be able to apply a Discount or change the Selling Price on the Till screen)
- Allow Reports : Gives access to the Reports Tab
- Allow Users : Enables the User to access the Users section in Settings
- Active : Verifies that the user is currently an active User on the Till
To alter the users access, simply remove the tick from the specific tab, followed by Save.
4. Once restricted, users will not be able to access areas of the humble Till that they do not have access to.