If you use a Static IP on your network and need to configure your Epson Printer to this network, please follow the guide below to complete this:
1. Ensure your PC is connected to the Wi-Fi Signal from your in-store Router.
2. Click here to download the EpsonNet Config drivers.
3. Once the drivers have downloaded successfully, click Run and accept all the prompts to install the EpsonNet Config drivers to your PC.
4. Turn your Epson Printer on and connect it to your Wi-Fi Router using an ethernet cable.
5. One the EpsonNet Config Tool is installed on your PC, search for and open the programme on your computer.
6. Please wait a few moments whilst EpsonNet picks up your printer. If the printer does not appear, ensure your printer is on and the ethernet cable is plugged into the router correctly and click “Refresh"
7. Once EpsonNet picks up your printer, click on the device (highlighting the device) and then navigate to and click on Configuration.
8. On the left of your screen, navigate to TCP/IP and click on "Basic".
9. On the right hand side of the screen click on “Manual”.
10. In the box marked “IP Address” enter your IP address and follow that by clicking on "Transmit" on the bottom of the page.
11. The settings will be transmitted to your Printer. Once the screen reaches 100% click OK
12. Once complete, the screen will now show your printer with the allocated IP address