Follow the steps below to add a new product in the humble Till App:
Navigate to and click on the Settings Tab.
Click on the Products Tab on the left hand side of your screen.
At the top right of the screen, click on Add Product in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Fill in the details for the new product:
- Code – A unique code for each product e.g. 0001 / 0002.
- Description - Product description or Product name.
- Category – The category that the product belongs too.
- Unit – The unit of measure for the item e.g. Kg / Grams / Litre / Each
- Barcodes - Input the barcode of the product, if applicable.
- Ingredients - Select other products and specify the quantities that are used to make up this item.
- Tax rate - Select the tax rate for this product - No VAT (0%) / Zero Rated VAT (0%) or Standard VAT (15%)
- Cost – Enter the cost price of the product.
- Gross Profit – The GP amount will be automatically added.
- Inclusive Selling Price – Enter the product selling price (including VAT if applicable).
- Gross Profit % - The GP Percentage will be automatically added.
- Product Type – Select weather the item is a Physical or Service.
- Serialised – Mark if the product is serialised.
Once you have entered in all the product details, click on Save Product at the bottom of the screen. The item will now appear in your product list.
If you have any questions or need help with anything, please contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org