Adding new items to your humble webTill can be done one of three ways
- Adding a new item directly on the humble Till
- Adding items in Sage One and linking your Sage to humble
- Requesting an item import
Follow the steps below to add a new item on to your humble webTill:
1. In the green menu bar on the main till screen click on Settings
2. A menu will appear on the left hand side of your screen. Click on Products
3. At the top of the screen, click on the green Add Product button.
4. A menu will appear where you can add all the product details
- SKU- A unique code to used to identify different products
- Description- Product name or product description
- Category- The category the product falls under
- Serial Product- Click to tick if the product is serialised
- Cost Price- The cost price of the item
- Inclusive Price- The selling price of the product (including VAT)
- Gross Profit- Highlights the gross profit amount
- Gross Profit % Highlights the gross profit percentage
- Mark Up %- Highlights the mark up percentage
- Tax- Click to select the applicable VAT type
- Virtual Product- Tick if product is not a physical stock item
- Product Type- Choose the measurement the product appears in
- Active Item- Tick to ensure that the product is shown as "Active" and can be sold on your till
If you enter the Cost Price and Inclusive (Selling) Price, the till will automatically calculate the Mark Up %, Gross Profit % and Gross Profit Amount
5. Once all the details have been entered correctly, click the green Save button on the bottom right side of your screen.
6. You will now be taken back to your products list where your new product will be listed.
If you have all your products in Sage One Accounting, please click here to see how to link your humble Till to Sage One
We can also import your items on to your Till for you. Please download our Item Import Spreadsheet below and add your products onto the spreadsheet.
Once completed, please email the spreadsheet to email@example.com and your items will be imported on to your Till.