When you sign in you will be directed straight to the till. This allows you to ring out products and start making sales straight away.
1. On the Till screen, navigate to and click on Add Product.
2. A list of all the available products within your store will appear. In the search box, type the particular product you are looking for and click on that product.
3. You can also scan the barcode of the product to add it to a basket. If you are selling a serial item, you will need to enter the serial number by typing or scanning it in.
4. The chosen product will appear in the Basket for you to continue with your sale. If you need to remove an item from a sale, just click on the dustbin icon and it will be removed from the sale
5. Once you have added all the products into the basket and you would like to conclude the sale, navigate to and click on CheckOut, found at the bottom, right hand side of the page.
6. Confirm with the customer how they will be paying for the transaction. Click on Add Cash for cash sales, Add Card for card sales, Add Account for customer account sales and Add SnapScan for al SnapScan sales
7. Once the tender amount has been added, the humble till signals that you can Complete Sale by changing the colour of the Complete Sale button from pale green to solid green.
8. If the incorrect amount has been tendered, the Complete Sale tab remains pale and you will not be able to complete the sale until more tender has been added.
9. If the amount tendered is more than the sale amount, the till will show you how much change you need to give to the customer.
10. Once the sale has been correctly tendered out, click on Complete Sale
11. You will be directed to the Transaction Complete screen where you can select options to either begin a New Sale, Email Receipt to the customer, Reprint Receipt or Lock Till. If you need to give change to the customer, the screen will reflect the amount due back to the customer.