2. Next, click on the Users Tab on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
3. Navigate to the top right hand corner and click on Add.
- First Name - The first name of the user
- Last Name - The last name of the user
- Email - Current email address the user will use to login with
- Password - The password the user will login with
Please make note of the PIN as you will need to provide this PIN to your new user, this is the Cashier PIN that your users can use to log into the till. Also, please ensure that each new user is added to your humble Till with a unique email address.
Choose the access you would like your staff member to have access to by ticking next to the below tabs.
- Allow Basket: Allows the user to ring up sales
- Allow Community: Gives the user access to Customers and Suppliers in the Settings Tab.
- Allow General: Allows access to General Settings in the Settings Tab.
- Allow Move: Gives access to the Stock Tab
- Allow Products: Allows access to Products in Settings (includes discounts and changing selling prices on the Till screen)
- Allow Reports: Gives access to the Reports Tab.
- Live: Allows the user access to login to the humble Till.
Once you have entered in all the information and allowed for access to certain areas of the humble Till. Click on Add User to save.
5. The new user is now active and can start using the humble Till with their new profile.
If you have nay questions or need help with anything, please do not hesitate to contact our support team on [email protected]