Creating a Product on your humble webTill
1. In the green menu bar on the main till screen click on Settings
2. A menu will appear on the left hand side of your screen. Click on Products
3. At the top, right hand side of the screen, click on the green Add Product button.
4. A menu will appear where you can add all the product details
- SKU- A unique code to used to identify different products
- Description- Product name or product description
- Category- The category the product falls under
- Serial Product- Click to tick if the product is serialised
- Cost- The cost price of the item
- Sell Incl- The selling price of the product (including VAT)
- Gross Profit- Highlights the gross profit amount
- Gross Profit %- Highlights the gross profit percentage
- Mark Up %- Highlights the mark up percentage
- VAT%- Click to select the applicable VAT type
- Virtual Product- Tick if product is not a physical stock item
- Product Type- Choose the measurement the product appears in
- Live Item- Tick to ensure that the product is shown as "Live" and can be sold on your till
NB- Description and SKU are compulsory fields, you will not be able to Save the new product if those fields are empty
5. Once all the details have been entered correctly, click the green Save button on the bottom right side of your screen.
6. You will now be taken back to your products list where your new product will be listed.