1. Click on the Setting Tab on the home screen.
3. Click on Add User
- First Name - The first name of the user
- Last Name - The last name of the user
- Email - Current email address the user will use to login with
- Password - The password the user will login with
Please make note of the PIN as you will need to provide this PIN to your new user, this is the Cashier PIN that your users can use to log into the till. Also, please ensure that each new user is added to your humble Till with a unique email address.
Choose the access you would like your staff member to have access to by ticking next to the below tabs.
- Allow Basket: Allows the user to ring up sales
- Allow Community: Gives the user access to Customers and Suppliers in the Settings Tab.
- Allow General: Allows access to General Settings in the Settings Tab.
- Allow Move: Gives access to the Inventory Tab
- Allow Products: Allows access to Products in Settings (includes discounts and changing selling prices on the Till screen)
- Allow Reports: Gives access to the Reports Tab.
- Live: Allows the user access to login to the humble Till.