Follow the below steps to complete a refund using your humble Till.
1. Click "Add Product" to add the item to your Over-The- Counter Basket.
2. Using the Search Box, type in the product name that you would like to do a refund on or you can select the item from your Favourites. Once you have found it, click and add it to your Over-The-Counter Basket.
3. Once the product has been added, swipe to the left until you reach the quantity amount from the original sale. Or you could click on Quantity and set it to a negative quantity.
4. Once you have set the quantity to a negative, the sale line in the basket will become red and indicate that you are now completing a refund.
Navigate to and click on "Pay" in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
5. The Sub Total line will show a negative amount. Below it there will be an amount for Cash Refunded and Total Refunded.
7. Once added, navigate to and click on "Complete Sale"
8. The change amount displayed, is the amount due back to the customer.