From within your humble Till click on the Settings Tab.
Click on Products, followed by clicking on the Add Product Tab.
A menu will appear where you can add all the necessary product details:
- Code - The unique code to used to identify the product (5 digit code directly after the 2 - See Below barcode image).
- Description - The product name or description.
- Category- The category the product falls under.
- Brand - The brand the product falls under (only applicable with an integrated woo-commerce online shop).
- Unit - Unit of measure for the product i.e. Per KG.
- Barcodes - Leave as is with No Barcodes.
- Ingredients - Setup the ingredients linked with this product.
- Tax Rate - Select the tax rate of the items from the dropdown.
- Cost - The cost price of the item
- Inclusive Price - The selling price of the product (including VAT)
- Gross Profit - Automatically calculated based on the cost and selling price of the product.
- Gross Profit % - Automatically calculated based on the cost and selling price of the product.
- Variants - Setup the variations linked with this product.
- Product Type - Select either a physical or Service item.
- Ecommerce - Select if syncing with your online shop (only applicable with an integrated woo-commerce online shop).
- Active - Tick to ensure that the product is active and can be sold on your humble Till.
- Serial Product - Click to tick if the product is serialised
- Low Stock Warning -
- Image - Upload an image of the item to show on your favourites screen.
Once all the product details have been entered, click the Save button on the bottom right side of your screen.
You will now be taken back to your humble Till products list where your new product will be listed.